|America 's #1 Home Improvement Franchise Are you looking to manage a home improvement business? KTU owners manage salespeople, technicians and sub-contractors. We offer a unique system with a wide variety of remodeling options to satisfy your clients wants and needs and stay within their budget. New Custom Cabinetry, Cabinet Refacing, One-Day Cabinet Restoration & Reconditioning, No-sanding Floor Restoration, BTU Tub & Shower Lining Systems, Closet Organization Systems and our Cabinet Organizers Accessories.|
Kitchen Tune-Up?, Inc.
Our service oriented business offers "Kitchen Solutions for Any Budget": Wood & Cabinet Restoration, Cabinet Refacing and Custom C...
|Required Capital: $30,000 - $35,000
Net Worth: $100,000+
Kitchen Tune-Up Home Improvement Business Franchise Information:
WE HAVE SOLUTIONS FOR ANY BUDGET!
America 's #1 Home Improvement Franchise?
Are you looking to manage a home improvement business? KTU owners manage salespeople, technicians and sub-contractors. We offer a unique system with a wide variety of remodeling options to satisfy your clients wants and needs and stay within their budget.
New Custom Cabinetry, Cabinet Refacing, One-Day Cabinet Restoration & Reconditioning, No-sanding Floor Restoration, BTU Tub & Shower Lining Systems, Closet Organization Systems and our Cabinet Organizers Accessories.
Imagine the possibilities??.
- Kitchens have become the heart and soul of most homes.
- Wood is everywhere! In addition to kitchen cabinets, there's furniture, paneling, bathroom vanities, desks, wood floors and more.
- You can service both residential and commercial accounts. Even clients such as Pizza Hut ? , TGI Fridays?, Raddison? and Marriott? hotels Super 8? and Days Inn? motels, Wells Fargo? and U.S. Bank? banks and many other satisfied customers.
- Manage a home improvement franchise with sub-contractors and technicians doing the work and salespeople handling the sales calls.
- You will have limitless potential because you will be unique in offering this combination of services.
Why Should You Buy A #1 Rated Franchise?
With our nationwide buying power, personal service and convenience of coming to your home or office, KTU offers an invaluable product and service!
Understanding the clients wants and needs has played a significant part in our success, but our core and backbone always has been and always will be - YOU ? our franchise owners. Let's face it, if our franchise owners don't succeed, we don't succeed.
You will feel good when your customers say things like:
Laura P.? Redwood City , CA ? "I was very pleased with the work.? My cabinets look beautiful.? Thank You!"
Michele M? Campbell, CA?? "Thank you so much!? Once the cabinets were complete, it made the kitchen look brand new!? Absolutely wonderful job!
Mary C from Menomonee Falls , WI ? "Our kitchen looks like a different house!? We love our new look."
Mr and Mrs. Jay A.? Naperville , IL ?? " We love our kitchen--Kitchen Tune-Up was great!"
John G.? Elkhorn , NE ? "Very impressive technique.? I love my floor!!"
We offer our franchisees a system they can build on. With complete initial training, on-the-job training, ongoing support and follow up, we give our franchise owners all the tools they need to succeed. All you need is the motivation and desire for success. That's why Entrepreneur has rated Kitchen Tune-Up? #1 for the last 10 years in their category.
- Professional Promotional Tools
National Credit Card Authorization
National Kitchen Tune-Up? Financing Package
Regional Training Seminars
Toll-Free Support Line
Research & Development
Continuous New Products
Advertising New Products
Monthly Support Package
Toll-Free Supply Line
Custom Marketing Plans
Same Day Order Shipping
Financing Available to Qualified Individuals
Weekly Motivational E-mails
Three Ways To Go & Three Ways To Grow
1. Kitchen Tune-Up? Home Base
- Work out of your home, but not in your home
- Clients call you to do on-site consultations and restorations
- Low overhead ? Low Start-Up costs
- Ability to offer a full-line of products and services
2. Kitchen Tune-Up? Design Studio
- Small retail locations about 400 - 1,000 sq. foot in size
- May be open by appointment only which would limit staff you would need
- Increased credibility and convenience for clients
- Room for small displays as well as areas for employees and clients
3. Kitchen Tune-Up? Idea Center
- An Impressive Full Service Design Showroom of 1,500 - 2,500 sq. feet
- Recommended location would be in a strip mall - We will help find the site!
- This would be open normal business hours with even more convenience for customers!
- This is perfect for the aggressive business owner who wants to establish a substantial market share.
Description of Operation: We Offer what no other kitchen remodeler does ? a choice. Whatever the budget, we have services that fit both residential & commercial customers. With our unique 1 day cabinet reconditioning, no-sand wood floor restoration, cabinet refacing and custom cabinet services, we can customize each order. Additional services include acrylic tub lining and cabinet organizers and accessories . Be part of a $200 billion + industry and a #1 rated franchise opportunity.
Number of Franchise Units: 310+ in 39 states. In 2 countries.
Number of company owned: 0
Franchise Fee: $10,000 or $25,000
Capital Requirements: $44,500 - $53,570
In Business Since: 1975
Franchising Since: 1989
Description of Operation: Residential & Commercial Remodeling
Training & Support: Yes
Training and Support Provided: 2 week Pre-Training Program, 8 day KTU Training School, 12-week Action Plan, Yearly National Convention and Training Seminar, Summer Sales Meeting, Regional Meetings, KTU In-The-Field Training, Outstanding support in all aspects of the business both through the Corporate Office and the franchise system and Post-Training Program.