Take a scoop out of the frozen treats industry, and own your own Haagen-Dazs franchise.
Minimum $200,000 net worth (exclusive of primary residence/personal automobile/personal property); liquid assets of $80,000.
$86,850 to $397,100 (Varies by location and project)
The H?agen-Dazs Shoppe Company, Inc. seeks operators who choose H?agen-Dazs because they believe the brand can help them achieve their personal and financial goals through product excellence, superior customer service and a franchise relationship based on dedication and integrity.
Since the beginning, H?agen-Dazs has sought to innovate and bring new frozen dessert experiences to its customers, including distinctive flavors such as Vanilla Swiss Almond, Butter Pecan and Dulce de Leche to name just a few. H?agen-Dazs was also the first to introduce the world to ice cream bars for a grown up palate, with the introduction of the H?agen-Dazs? ice cream bar line in 1986. Other super premium innovations followed, with Frozen Yogurt in 1991, Sorbet in 1993, and the Italian inspired H?agen-Dazs? Gelato line in 2000. To this day, H?agen-Dazs remains committed to developing exceptional new super premium frozen dessert experiences, releasing new flavors every year.
Our mission: To provide every customer with the highest quality dessert eating experience, begins with support of our franchisees.
- Assistance throughout the development process
- Two-week initial training class at headquarters in Minneapolis, MN
- Initial on-site training and assistance upon opening a H?agen-Dazs? Shop
- On-going marketing and promotional support
- On-going operational and marketing/business planning support
- Ability to operate under the H?agen-Dazs? trademark.
When considering a site for H?agen-Dazs Shop, each location's specific characteristics must be evaluated:
- Upscale anchors and upscale/cutting edge tenant mix
- Designer, factory and/or brand outlets considered
- Regional Malls (2 or more major anchors, mid-range to upscale tenants)
- Outdoor Malls: Upscale/Power Centers/Lifestyle Centers preferred (2 or more national/regional anchors)
- Regional Malls (2 or more anchors, mid-range to upscale tenants)
Prominent location in high traffic corridor or corner "mouth" food court
Street/Small Center Locations
- Upscale commerical business district (office and residential mix)
- High visibility location, near restaurants and theaters (popular tourist areas)
- Strong foot traffic counts, evening and weekend traffic
- Individual characteristics
- High profile settings
- Work closely with landlords
- Airports, Theme Parks, Conventoin Centers, Casino, Hotel/Restorts, Universities