Products you will be proud to serve
The SUBWAY? franchise system places a focus on making great sandwiches. So great, in fact, that many of our customers have become franchise owners simply because they believe in the product.
Here?s what our customers say they like about the food:
- Fast, healthy food. Sandwich selections that meet the needs of
health concious customers.
- Gourmet breads baked daily. The aroma of baking bread is a
great sales enhancement.
- Select Sauces. Special sauces, that make great sandwiches
taste even better.
- Made to order. Each sandwich is customized just the way our
customers want it.
- Variety of toppings. The selection of tasty toppings round off
that perfect sandwich.
The SUBWAY? franchise offers customers many great options to eat a healthy meal, fast. Think about your market area and the consumers who live there.
Wouldn?t the quality of the products appeal to those consumers?
Keeping Costs Low
The initial investment in a SUBWAY? franchise is low. Here are some of the reasons that costs are so low:
- The SUBWAY? franchise fee is exceptionally low for a chain of our size.($12,500 (Local currency) in the United States, Canada and Australia; $10,000 (US dollars) for all other international countries). Where qualified, additional franchises may be purchased at a reduced price.
- Compact facilities. The operation is efficient and flexible.
- Simple d?cor. The flexible d?cor minimizes leasehold improvements.
- Streamlined operation. A detailed operation manual guides you through every possible scenario.
- Factory-direct equipment. You buy equipment direct from the factories.
The franchisee is responsible for :
- Initial franchise fee
- Finding locations
- Leasehold improvements
- Leasing or purchasing equipment
- Hiring employees and operating the restaurant
- Paying 8% royalty
- Paying 3.5% advertising fee into the advertising fund (4.5% in the UnitedStates, Canada and Australia)
The company provides :
- Access to product formulas & operational systems
- Location assistance
- Store design guidance
- Equipment ordering guidance
- Training program
- Operations Manual
- Representative on-site during opening
- Periodic evaluations and ongoing support
- Informative publications
With the SUBWAY? franchise system?s outstanding support and operational history, it's no surprise that it continues to break records. Having the highest number of restaurants in the United States and over 3000 international locations is a true testament to the growing popularity of the SUBWAY? franchise. Investigate. Do your homework - check out the numbers, check out our restaurants, meet our franchisees, and consider this - more than 70% of new SUBWAY? franchises are sold to existing owners. That should say it all.